well, at this point i felt something was wierd, but did i stop, no i continued on.. & here's his next email:

Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 03:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: payment/Bank Transfer

Thank you for your answer. I am glad to hear we could make a first deal and cooperate in the future. I am sending to you my actual EU Passport. I hope it will help to trust me a little. I am sending to you my bank account information as well as my mailing address. I accept 700US$ for thouse 3 daggers. And when we make this first deal we could make another with the other daggers or other items in the future. As I said before I am looking for someone I could cooperate in the future as I can get more genuine items from my close friends. As a payment way I prefer bank transfer. As a delivery method I prefer recommended courier mail like DHL Express Mail or Fed-Ex. I do not use PayPal. PayPal service is available here from June 2005 but we can only send the money this way now. We still can not receive the payment.

That is my bank account information:

My full name: Pawel Nowak
Name of the bank: Bank Millennium S.A.
Bank account number in IBAN format: PL37116022020000000086279795
Bank Swift Code: BIGBPLPW

Address of the bank:
Bank Millennium S.A.
(Departament Bankowosci Detalicznej)
Al. Jerozolimskie 123A
02-017 Warszawa
Poland
My mailing address you may need in the bank:

Pawel Nowak
Ul. Piastowska 20/41
97-500 Radomsko
Poland
I am waiting for your answer and I hope we can proceed it without any delay as I want to make more deals with you as soon as we finish this one.