For those of you that say the WW2 hobby is in trouble and no new blood please explain this...Civil War artifacts are only rising in value and unless you have serious contacts or are as lucky as sin..the harder to find stuff is almost impossible to find...WW1 Canadian and British uniform items are at at all time highs and are increasingly difficult to locate...and all the vets are now deceased...I have attended Canadian shows for over 28 years and I can count on my ten fingers the number of times WW1 Canadian tunics, fieldgear or groupings were offerred at a show....Naploeonic uniforms and headgear are at astronomical prices and highly collected as are Czarist Imperial Russia...price out that stuff...Falklands medals are increasing daily and they are from 1982.....yes Third Reich stuff has taken a hit and this is my belief...those other areas have no stigma dogging them...Third Reich militaria suffers from politics and always will...if you can accept that your hobby of interest will always be victim to this then you can enjoy your hobby and yes you can still make money from it...the last time I went to a bookstore there were more books about WW2 and Nazi Germany than any other....there are still WW2 movies...look at Inglorious Bastards..I was in Paris when it was released and the lineups and poster campaign were huge.......lastly I would rather have an $8000 M-36 SS than a $12,000 number 1 Barbie from 1958 in a box...it is plastic and a toy and made in Japan...and they still sell...c'mon guys...enjoy the hobby...remember 10 years ago when everyone said that the new wave of 3rd Reich medal reproductions would kill the medal hobby??? Already came and went...cheers, Ryan