What is going on with our Hobby? First off I like to say that I collect since it is fun but also because I hope that the value of the item will increase with time. Recently with this Economy things have changed and prices have gone down and some people are saying there is less interest in this hobby. People are also saying that when our Generation is gone 50-70+ years old that there is nobody behind us to fill the space. Then further the assumption is that the collections will not be worth much at all. I feel that you have to be at a mature age to be able to afford some of the nicer pieces since young people don�t have that much money. We are also a minority and not every kid is interested in Militaria like they would be in Baseball. I remember when I went to shows 40 years ago I only saw old people. I did not see many young people at these shows at all. I am not so sure if there is less interested now than there was years ago. I believe there is still a lot of interest in Miliaria and WWII. These are my thoughts and it is quite possible that I am wrong on more than one point. Maybe we need to do something to spark that interest in young people to start collecting Militaria. Can�t wait to hear your thoughts. Thank you for your input. JME