quote:
Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb:
Publically humiliated? I don't see how you can feel humiliated, except by your own self-admitted stubborness. I really thought you would see the forest through the trees here, when the sword received overwhelming support, and admit that you were wrong. Fred, you threw about 10 objections against the wall to see what stuck, and none of them stuck. Don't try to re-write history - it's all in this thread, for anyone with the free time and patience to read through it. It's your opinion against the following people:

General Wolf
Tom Johnson
Jason Burmeister
Ron Weinand
Craig Gottlieb
Robert Johns
Houston Coates
Robert Hassler
Howard Bayless
Wolfe and Hardin

You're entitled to your opinion, but we are entitled to criticise it. Wait, I forgot - we're all wrong. General Wolf pulled this whole thing off all to try to get his share of a $300 profit!

I Didn�t think I would be contributing to this post.
As I have absolutely nothing to contribute of any worth to these sword's originality.

BUT

But what amazes me Craig is that you initially asked Fred for his opinions on these daggers.

And a favourable report on one, which Fred wouldnt give. As he didnt like it for various reasons.

But you didn�t agree/like his opinion.

Fair enough...

Fred said nothing... Stum !! Nada !! Nothing !!

Financially or personally Fred would not have anything to gain or lose. He just didn�t like them.

Time passes and the daggers are sold...

Then this thread stated.... with "Look what I recently sold...."

And the maelstrom of accusations that followed.

Why did you not ask the above mentioned top collectors / Dealers to write their favorable opinion on you item?? Prior to its sale. ??
(Or perhaps you already have a written favorable opinion from one or several of them ??)

Why are the Schnaufer dagger pictures banned from being made public. ??

Am I just confused with the apparent smoke and mirrors , As it appears only Fred is giving direct answers (right of wrong I don�t know), but you are avoiding direct answers to questions like a bad rash. ??

I'm not picking sides nor do i have an agenda.

The Only thing I want satisfied is my curiosity. Cool