Hi Tobau,
I now understand what you are asking.

I'm not sure nor do I imagine that anyone will be able to locate any company doctrine statinig the making of SS peices is prohibited. The frim made just about every other edged weapon for the Reich, including police pieces, but they never went so far to build m33s,m36s, or SS degens. It wasn't that the State had prohibited the company from doing so, just an internal "moral compass". I think it'll be very difficult to locate internal firm correspondance that survived the war where the policy barred the creation of SS pieces. Again, it was explained to me early on in my collecting career that the firm was of Jewish ancestory and had to walka fine line between the German state and thier business practices.

Hope this helps a little but probably doesn't answer your entire question. I think one of your best bets might be to contact Col. Tom Johnson. During his tenure of reference book writing, he has come accross alot of company correspondance. He may be better suited to provide a more accurate answer to you question.

German Sabers