Fantastic picture!

The picture of the bird mounted was from the person I bought it from, just to clear the air that I wouldn't do that in that fashion.
The top of the wing on the left side (looking at it) right above the screw hole is a little bit flawed, a very little bit but highly accentuated in the photo.
Both of those 2 holes are tapped, and the lug on the reverse of the swaztika is not drilled.
The lugs stick out nearly 1/4" from the back, and are not ground, but are as cast.
This bird sits very evenly on all 3, and does not teeter at all when placed on them.
The pics of the obverse are on my office computer, hence the delay in posting them, but I will later tonight or tomorrow.

Bear in mind that I am not fighting for mine to be authentic just so someone will agree with me for a 'feel good', but more so I can understand why such workmanship would be put into such a little produced fake.

It is always possible the faker destroyed his equipment either accidently or otherwise befor its full potential was realized, but otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.
Being in the industrial metal trades, I understand the work involved.

....tj

"Never type faster than your abilaty to comrehend werds"