quote:
Originally posted by Houston Coates:
I don't see much proof here. Several educated opinions-Yes. But no one has said WHY these can not be rejects. IMO A poor quality reject is almost as unwanted as a poor or even a good fake-maybe more so. So-why are we afraid to say this COULD be the case. Will everyone then want one of these poor quality eagles? I think not. Are we afraid to admit we could be wrong? IMO there is still the question of the high cost to reproduce these??? OR-PROVE IT !-How do we KNOW they are fake??? Is the reject concept absurd? WHY?

Houston,

If Wehogs are rejects, then every single one is a reject, they vary in every way shape and form.
There is no consistancy at all, so I always look at the back and for some sign. Did the company or maker set out to make rejects? They must have, because they are all screwed up in one way or another. You can have one that looks like melted Pepsi cans and popped out of a mold, and another that looks pretty good but is cast poorly in another manner. So if you want proof your going to need a proper mounting setup.

But since those cones were not usually tapped on the legit bird's, someone will eventually figure it out.

K