Guys I have just stumbled onto the nicest, untouched, mintest SA dagger that I have ever owned or even seen. It is a maker marked Armeso in a diamond with name Artur Melcher Solingen Merscheid.WF stamped on lower crossguard. The blade is mirror finished with 100%!!! crossgraining and no hint of runner wear or graying.100% burnishing to motto and maker mark. The fittings are perfect and still have 70+ years of patina, never cleaned and no wear at all. They would clean up stone mint!The handle is beautiful with no wear to the esgle or SA roundel. Nice patina and age to both. High feathering on the chest feathers of the eagle. The scabbard fittings are beautifully age toned with no wear and all and the ball doesn't have the slightest hint of wear. The scabbard finish is easily deep brown and uniform at 100% Scabbard screws have zero wear. I have been out of daggers since I sold my collection 6 years ago. I have owned over 30 SA maker daggers in my time. I have had Karl Malsch, Paul Weyersburg, man at water pump, etc... but I have neither owned nor seen an Armeso. Can't find in any Whittman or Johnson back issues. Does anyone know the rarity scale of such a dagger? This dagger has it all rarity, uncleaned patina and probably unissued or as mint as you can come without being unissued. Trade bait for the SOS! cheers, Ryan S