Indeed widely starting in 1943. But all leather goods were used the way they were issued to the various german armed forces without any additionnal marking / overstamping before been re-issued to the SS. Then, even between 1937 and 1939, leather goods from Fisher ending to the LAH (since white painted they couldn't go anywhere else) bore just a set of SS runes within a circle. Most likely those white finished leather production originated for municipal police use but ended to the LAH to fill an order. I believe there was no need to require a RZM/SS contract for such small quantity. Anyway there is not a single example (confirmed originaI) from Fisher which bears anything else.
Instead, a lot of municipal police left overs from Fisher were overstamped with a set of SS runes after some books started to show pictures of such items in the late 80's. In early 2000's, 100% full reproductions were even produced with a fake Fisher marking and fake SS runes set.
Anyway, those sets are yours. If you believe their LAH marking is original and are happy with them, I am perfectly fine with that. But I will never buy them myself.

Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Currently selling ALL my collection of SS buckles !

Gold GDC Badge # 0244 & Silver # 0302