What you see in that photo is all there is.I have the same tag in a cap.It is pasted to the lining behind the sweatband at the back of the cap.It is supposed to be an early (pre-34) RZM tag as the caps these are in are supposed to be 32 pattern SS visors.I have always assumed the tag (and cap for that matter) to be reproduction.Extremely well done....but repro.These caps often sport a diamond shaped card under the sweat-diamond with an early SS eagle printed on the card.Neither the card or the tags glow....but I swear the tag(like the one posted)appear to be made of "earth-friendly" recycled paper.Robert, if these tags are an actual type of tag found on Allg. SS accoutrements please educate us.I am not up to speed on the Allg. SS items as I would like to be.Robert,I personally would like to learn more about SS collar tabs(pre 40) if possible could you contribute to the thread I am trying to start on the subject in this forum under the title "Question regarding early SS collar tabs".Thanks for any help,Dave T.