It is very difficult to classify a dagger only from pics, especially in this case.
I only want to state that when seeing the pics I immediately had the same thoughts like Houston.
I also have seen the RAISED "1936" (contrary to the STAMPED "1936" which indicates a fake in my opinion!) on drop forged blades (e.g. RLB-dagger) I assumed to be original after careful in hand inspection.
And beside it is highly polished the WEYERSBERG conforms to pieces of this maker which I always assumed to be period and these ones I could hold in hand had not the least red flag. Differing in details in this case might not be a red flag but manufacturer�s variant.
This might also be important for the leather graining.
As in former, old threads became obvious, there are several differences in these daggers conforming to the different makers.
E.g. one of the most prominent differences is between "K" stamped crossguards and unmarked crossguards.
I cannot make a final statement on these two certain daggers without holding them in hands, but personally I would be careful.

@tobau, what makes you so sure that the L�neschloss is a fake?

@ Frederick, do you assume EVERY, RAISED "1936" marked blade as fake?

Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.