Here is the email that I sent to Wiz:

Wizard or who ever you pretend to be, since you have always been afraid to post a real email address or even your name; the 3rd Reich hobby has been a learning process for me over the last 25 years. I've learned through mistakes, trial and error, and common sense and dumb sense. While others with their money have just bought their way into the hobby in 4 short years, by starting out with Full Rohm's of both SA and SS daggers, M36 pieces, SSTK's and other high dollar items that are only reserved for those that grew up with silver spoons. Money for some will buy their piece of mind, for the others unfortunately, it's education and mistakes. For you to get on any forum and state this or that on Rohm daggers does nobody any good. Hang the carrot out in front of these guys and snatch it back. Why ? A good reproduction is only made from having the real thing in front of you to copy. Someone making a Rohm without an original is an idiot anyway, and won't be able to pass it off as a original. Someone taking and destroying a legit excellent + SS by adding a bogus inscription or partial, is truly out of their gourd! If these daggers, in your opinion are bogus, then tell these guys why you think so. Don't leave them hanging, or don't say anything at all. It only serves to tweek everyone. I admit the scans are hard to read, but the rest adds up to Boker. There isn't a single bogus Boker Rohm SS dagger that I have ever seen, or an inscription added to a legit beautiful SS dagger that I am aware of. When someone in the hobby is talking, I always listening and willing to learn. Anyways my Friend, post more, get involved, and pass on something that will help another collector in search of their dreams. The fakers can have what ever info that they want............................. we can't stop it.

Friends in collecting,

JR