While this etched dress bayonet looks correct there are a "few" thing that bother me about it.
First...Guys notice the hilt fingerguard. Eickhorn had a particular flattened portion to the guard at it's end. I feel if Eickhorn was the original producer it would also have this flattened portion. It does not...by the great pictures taken here.

Second... any of you guys seen a "short" model original Eickhorn with the wide blood fuller as seen in the above pictures (see my book page 121 for examples)I haven't, but I would also confess I have not seen EVERY short Eickhorn blade either.

Third, take a look at the example in my book page 121. Notice very little space between the top and bottom of the blades edge. This does not seem to be the case on the above example.

This to me would be the "strike three" for me.
Only my opinion..based on observation.

I also did mention in my book that the Eickhorn
firm only sold to distributors and not other smaller Soligen retail outlets. Twenty years of observation not only by myself but by others who have produced buying catalogs and wrote maker and trademark identification led me to that conclusion. I feel it's pretty solid, but I'm always willing to "bend" the decision to an example I can believe in. Cool