That's the original question and answer from Ebay messages:
Dear xraywolf.69,

Yes, that's correct

- burmakin

To: burmakin
Subject: xraywolf.69 has sent a question about :shipping for item #290402058803, ending on Mar-14-10 11:42:43 PDT - WW2 WWII German Dagger early blade Friedrich Herder A.S
Sent Date: Feb-12-10 22:36:58 PST

Dear burmakin,

You part these out just to be able to sell them on ebay ?

- xraywolf.69

So the statement below "I mailed him and asked him if hes busting daggers up to simply turn a profit, he said "Yes, I am"." is a complete lie.
I don't understand why I cannot upgrade my daggers. All dagger what I'm selling are not perfect, they were part daggers anyway and I don't understand why and for what you are blaming me. I'm not making any money of it. I'll put all these items for sale here.

quote:
Originally posted by Skynyrd:
I'd really like to slap this guy.
Busting up daggers just so he can sell them on ebay.
Hes got half a dozen blades listed now, along with 3 scabbards and various dagger parts.
His completed listings show that he got away with selling a complete SA dagger, which he ripped the emblems out of to make ebay "legal".
Also tried to sell 2 complete daggers with scabbards, but minus the grips, again in an effort to avoid getting his auctions pulled.

What a damn freak, theres a good chance he browses this forum, if so, feel free to speak up and defend this cannibalizing of history to turn a fast $.

I mailed him and asked him if hes busting daggers up to simply turn a profit, he said "Yes, I am".

This really ticks me off, I would ask members here to keep an eye on his auctions, and report anything that even remotely might be a violation of ebay rules.
I rarely ever report anything, just not my style, but I'm making an exception for this joker.
One time I tried listing a grip I had, no eagle or SA rune.
Ebay pulled it, said even denazified items are still a violation, so he got lucky selling that ravaged SA, no one reported it.

I notice this guy ships to Germany also, that might be grounds for getting all his auctions pulled in one fell swoop, so anyone so inclined, fire away.
http://shop.ebay.com/burmakin/...&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340