Look, this person is not the only one who does this with collectible merchandise. On Ebay there are all types of good merch being parted out for whatever reason. Also the daggers he's parting out are really not good quality IMO. They're just stuff. They made thousands of these daggers and there's no shortage. I'd never bury MONEY in the dirt! With money hard to come by now days people will do however and whatever it takes to earn some kind of a living. I take it a good percentage of folks on these forums get a fat paycheck and don't see it from the position of some one like myself who has allways been self employed, has payed his dues and then some. It ain't easy out there. Many guys you see doing this on Ebay and other auction sites would really rather do something that pays a wage with some benefits.

Who's to say what is Legit ? He could be some one like me with a Wife who's been ill on and off for many years and the bills will roll in faster than you could ever pay them off !

Seems we have enough of this homeland security thinking breathing down our necks now. I don't want someone spying and ratlling on me because they don't approve of my methods for what I sell or how I present it JMO.