A super & Rare TN Einsatztruppe Uniform was recently posted at:

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31362&st=160

Some great Questions came up, which gives insight into this Rare Uniform Type. The best Answers
to the questions are to be found in Photos, IMO, as they show "How it really was!"

Q: "Did the Cufftitle come into existence in 1940 or later? All of the of 1941 photos I've seen the TN
member is not wearing the CT."

I'll have to say that I don't remember the exact date of introduction of the TN Cufftitle, but hopefully
it will be found in one or the other, of the 2 books. It was prior to 1940, by my recollection. (This is a great "HPT" type of Question, regarding dates of regulations!!!

The TN Cufftitles are seen in many of the 1941 Photos (I am very lucky to have 7 TN FotoAlbums!),
but the CT's do seem to 'fade' out in 1942, and later for the TN Enisatztruppen. The reason is that
from May, 1941 on, 'most' of the TN Enisatztruppen were transferred to the HEER as the "Technische Truppen"
under Eric Hampe. They gradually 'lost' their identity as former TN-men, with the exception of the
rarely photographed 1942 TN-to-Heer Rt. Sleeve Patch and an even more seldom seen Black "T" on a
strap to be placed across the Shoulder Boards.

Here is an April, 1941 Photo w the TN Cufftitle in place (on the Lt. TN-Soldat) .....Dave/dblmed

1-2_TN_Einsatztruppen.jpg (77.6 KB, 147 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNo � Schuma � Technische Noodhulp Items...]