Holy Smoke...I just saw this on The Old Brigade's site. Eek
Never seen one for sale. And MINT in the Box...The TENO Officers Brocade Belt and Buckle! Eek Eek

Dave...did you get this one? I hope you did. Wink
Does anyone know what it went for?

Regards,
-serge-

VERY RARE TENO OFFICERS BROCKADE BELT AND BUCKLE WITH ORIGINAL STORAGE BOX. This is an extremely rare brocade belt,this being the 1st example for a Teno officer that I have owned.Silver aluminum polished buckle feature's the Teno eagle clutching a swastika which bears the letter TN,the reverse of the buckle is maker marked with the Assmann letter A,The brocade belt is also in beautiful condition and it is complete with matching brocade belt slidders,the belt features silver brocade with two dark blue strips which almost appear black.The reverse of the belt is backed in matching dark blue wool,the leather tab is marked 93.The belt is complete with the original red leatherette circular storage box,the box shows age but it has certainly protected the belt which is mint.Purchased privately together with a set of Teno brocade dagger hanger which are also featured on my site for sale separately.-------THIS ITEM IS NOW RESERVED---------- [Condition: Mint]
Code: 31555 Price: £0.00