Thanks Bill, ...You are absolutely correct and I thank you for pointing it out to me! These TN/Police Boards are definitely a fun and a challenging subject! We've (I personally) come from feeling that the now identified Brown Cording was previously thought to be Black by many. Research (in reading the TN printed literature) has shown that to be incorrect.

For Bernd's SUPER TN/POL. Meister Board, this is the 1st one which I have seen on any Forum, and what a beauty. From looking at the 'books' in B & W, I had the mis-impression that the cording was 2 Brown "figure's of 8" - superimposed upon one another, like a vertical DNA strand. (And, I had no idea how that weave could be achieved!)

I see now, with your guidance Bill, & with Bernd's actual board, that the dark intersections, are overlays from the Black Chevrons in the light Silver? cording, which just have coincidentally lined up in the small drawings. I looked but "I did not see" the special details!

Please feel free to delete my prior Post, so that it does not confuse anyone on this subject. ...Txs, Dave'dblmed

TN-Meister-Revised-WEB.jpg (81.6 KB, 162 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNo � Schuma � Technische Noodhulp Items...]