TeNo Sleeve Patch � BEFORE the TeNo Eagle Patch Existed: From studying Period Photographs, It is my belief that the below shown 2.5 Inch X 2.5 Inch TeNo Cloth Sleeve Patch, is a relatively Scarce Surviving Patch. (WHY? Because I feel certain that it was replaced by the TeNo Sleeve Eagle, and thus was no longer was needed, & was put away or discarded! So, surviving examples are 'Scarce' & are difficult to locate.)

Photos Posted previously show this Patch (which, at 1st glance �looks� like it was cut out of a TeNo �White� Arm Band) in wear � sewn to the LEFT Shoulder area � in the same spot where the TeNo Eagle Patch will later appear. (See my 1934 Photos Post)

Also Photos show this Small Patch in Use / Wear at the Same Time � as the White TeNo Armband. So, we can conclude that they are contemporary in time � at least from the onset. (The White TeNo Armband definitely did survive longer � and it is �fairly� common).

It is my belief that this small TeNo Sleeve Patch was the Predecessor of the more familiar Left Sleeve TeNo Eagle Patch.

WHEN? Did the Change take Place? I don�t know � Yet. But we can narrow down the time of transition to the TeNo Sleeve Eagle with Photos. This Patch was present, for sure, per Photos in 1934-35. Then we see the TeNo Eagle in 1940 dated Photos. (Also my Period Schneiderei Catalog, Page 3 of this Thread - is dated as of 1940 as well.) So, it appears that the �transition� was at least between 1935 and 1940. (We are down to a 5 year time Span!) I am sure that additional Photos, will even further narrow down the �Exact� date of the Transition to the TeNo Eagle Sleeve Patch. Meanwhile, enjoy this little �older� one. Dave ��� dblmed

TeNo-Ely-White-Slv-Patch-W.jpg (84.86 KB, 459 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]