Dean,

I've always held a special place for marine life of all kinds, from the smallest krill to the largest whale and especially all those new species of deep-sea critters that scientists are discovering almost every other day.
Absolutely wonderful and amazing creatures.

Funny thing is that we want to talk to extra-terrestials and we can't even communicate with these guys, what's up with that..? Confused

The caption on your new postcard reads, "We'll
keep them (the enemy) far away from our homeland's pastures."

I believe it goes to show just how important the bond was between the military and farmers. I don't think one could exist without the other - a viable case of symbiosis. Smile

No, I don't think the peasants are going to jump into the fray any time too soon here, though the Russians would come after you with scythes and pitchforks and it would kill you just as dead as a bullet from any rifle ...

Could that be Joan of Arc pictured in your second example? I mean, one just doesn't normally go around toasting up lovely ladies like this without good reasons, eh? Big Grin

I like the third one too, a bit unusual but great talent in the rendering. If you use magnification do you see little rosette dot-patterns or just straight lines? If you can let me know I'll try to figure out the printing method for you.

Good to see your latest additions, I always look forward to them.

Gracias!

Bill