Gentlemen,

Glad to see these very impressive additions!

Bernd - that's a treasure-trove of personal items. Those are always the most valued and special things that one can have in a good collection. I have a small photo of my father in uniform in 1942, and a pencil drawing of him as a prisoner-of-war in Russia in 1947, done by a Luftwaffe master-sergeant in the same camp outside of Moscow. As small as these items are, I'd like for someone special to have them after I take that last ride into the unknown ... Smile

What a cover illustration on that book, I wonder what type of printing method they used on it, printed on linen I'd imagine? I can't even see any scuffing on it..? The two pencil drawings are really lovely. The soldier bust is just so damn dynamic and powerful. One quick glance and your mind is running in fifteen different directions with questions and observations - precisely what good art should do, make you think!

Gary, I'm glad to see that you found some time to share with us, though, unfortunately I've got to hop into the shower and go 'a-printin'...
I'll get back to your illustrations a bit later on. Wink

Carry on mates!

W~