They are great pictures. I agree that the obsession with Germanic culture; the past, fairy tails, etc. began long before the Third Reich and RF Himmler. Only he made a lot of it state funded and made certain aspect of it and its belief mandatory. At least for the General SS. Its sad in this age people do not care about culture at all really. The value culture, the arts, and even our own heroic past have, have cease to have a tremendous amount of value to anyone and especially to youth and today's popular culture. Too bad really. Anyways great pictures I really like them, but maybe I'm just one of those weird people that romanticize about the past and think it still holds some value.
I also really don't think it's that nobody likes these pictures, its just participation is down so much nowadays. Frown Something needs to be done to revive this forum, there has got to be a way. I have just always liked the set up of this forum over the others, the way the pages are viewed, etc.. Maybe I'm just nostalgic though. Smile