Dear Hanswurst,

wow, you got me! To tell the truth I collect mostly items I personally find (either when metal detecting or sometimes at the attic (that is not common because items are dissapearing and many people are afraid that thieves and Gypsies will housebreak their house)).
I must admit my knowledge is very limited...
Quiet often me or my friends came across some questionable item and then I am looking for help here. You guys here at GDC handled thousands of beautiful militarias (and a lot of fakes of course) so I simply trust your oppinion. Hope this is not a big problem for most of you, I do not have an eye for details and do not remember where or what to look for when spotting the fakes :-(
So, now is time and place to thank all members for their kind advices, I am trying not to distress this forum often. Sometimes I simply share pictures without further questions, just for "fun" or enrichment of this forum...
Hanswurst, thanks for your comments on the ring and detailed anylysis of the grass, soil and roots, it sounds logical - you have that proper (suspicious) look at things.

Jan