Thoughts on this one? I need to dig out my reference books, so I'm being lazy, was Clemen & Jung a Rohm maker? Shouldn't the lower crossguard be marked? The grip, from these photos looks like a fake... no? The inscription to the maker mark seems to all be at the same level which is good but I don't think I like that high ridge on the blade.

The Seller does say that he thinks it's post war components.

This is the Sellers description:

Here is a brown dagger with full Rohm inscription. It is my opinion that this piece is comprised of period and postwar components. Blade is maker marked Clemen & Jung. It is mirror finished and in excellent shape. No pitting, rust, sharpening, greying, retipping etc. Both motto and inscription are crisp and dark. Handle is a light/blond fruitwood. It is in good condition. No cracks or chips. There is minor marring around the roundel. Crossguards are of the nickel variety and are in good shape. They are not magnetic. The lower crossguard is NOT marked. The scabbard is painted. The fittings are in excellent shape. Ball is not crushed. The top fitting is missing one screw.

1.jpg (26.48 KB, 203 downloads)