One more update.This time my SS.Hope u enjoy

Long Story about Kalle Teel - But I will try and be brief. This information is what his son Karl told me.

Kalle was born in Estonia and lived in a German Settlement there. When he was very young, the Russians took over his town and drove out the Germans. They put a bunch of the townspeople on Horse Carts and while the were riding away, the Russians used Machine Guns on them and Kalle was one of only a few to live that were on the Cart.
He then went to Berlin to live with Family & was called to duty when he was around 16 years old at the very end of the war. He went through some training and when they were sent into battle, he fled the city & stayed underground with the Lutheran Church ( he had relatives there as well ) until the war was over.
Later he immigrated to America and joined the US Army - serving in the Korean war and seeing action in the infantry. ( I can find out what unit if you like ). He eventually became an Engineer and worked for Bendix Corporation in Maryland.

His son said the he was obsessed with collecting and spent all of his spare time collecting militaria and other things. I met his son about a year after his father died and got to see his house and all the things in it.
Kalle had some 60,000 Books in the house, Loads of Guns ( Machine Guns, etc... ), Militaria of every kind ( Field gear - Daggers ), German Camera's, on and on and on...

When I first got to see the stuff, there was hardly enough room to move in the house with all the Books and things. I was able to get most of the Militaria, but there were lots of stuff that his son sold on eBay and some that his Sister kept ( Including some very rare SA & SS leader daggers ).

Nytt_nytt_KT.jpg (84.87 KB, 2255 downloads)

Regards
Carlos1