Hey Hassler,
if you know the German language so well, & I see that your nose has been stuck into this subject since your posting of 26.1.06 which means you've been following it, then why didn't you explain way back then about the difference between Juno & Juni, instead of us having to hear about it from gutemuh, we'd rather have heard from it from such a self-proclaimed SS hot-shot like you, I must so assume you simply didn't know the difference at all til told us by gutemuh, so don't run that sewer beneath your prissy nose at me as if you are someone to tell me to learn the German language "very well". I guess I am remiss to have not paid much attention to my grandparents speaking German when I was younger, & I'm the first to admit that only some of it has stuck. But with them being Bavarians & Silesians, I suppose they never heard of "Juno". And now Mr. Voice-of-Authority in your own mind, but in reality the Voice-of-Authority of the Beginners Peanut-Gallery, it is your turn to get advise on languages,- what YOU need to work on, is to quit using that really stupid put-on fake German accent you continue to use all the time, (hey look I'm a real German, see by my style of twisted English)- it is getting to be very boring, get rid of that phony mis-worded style of English,- why is it in person that you use superb English but when typing you fake it up??