quote:
Originally posted by JohnPic79:
Fran you are one of the reasons I dont like posting here any longer. What if anything have YOU ever contributed to this or any other forum ? Nothing except rebuttle views and challenges that are done with the arogance of a real Mr.Knowitall and the occaisional "I need an opinion" thread, But tell us all what have you shared of any value to the collector.I can tell you,youve shared nill, nada, nothing.But you use your arrogant manner to stir the pot on any occaision you can do so.As I said before I remember "The Third Reich Emporium" from before this forum took off and am quite sure everything you know was learned here on these forums and others.Thats all I will add.Too bad because you drove away a real scholar who was a benefit to us all and in doing so Im afraid I must show my support and respect for him by trying to refrain from posting here any longer. No doubt you will come up with some sharp tongued smart aleck reply, Ill leave it to others to judge your character by it.Personally Ive never met you,but this is not the first time youve stirred a pot. Razz Roll Eyes

I thought you had left...again.

Adios.

Fran
[email protected]
(Always looking for NICE German WWII Visors, Imperial/Third Reich Medal Bars & Excellent or better Silver Wound Badges)