jryesmar, first let me also say welcome to this forum.
Second, the Feldhernnhalle-dagger by no means was a "high leaders" dagger but to the best knowledge a duty (!) dagger for (any) leaders of the Standarte Feldherrnhalle and staff of the OSAF (Oberste SA F�hrung = highest SA leadership). Nevertheless these were not a lot of people, the daggers are internally numbered and the highest (by me) known number is "51".
Third, and I think this is what you are most interested in is that the dagger looks pretty good original and from these not to good pics I can see no red flags. The color of the grip is slightly darker than those known by me but it can lay in the pics or in any treatment like oiling or so.
Naturally better, sharper and more detailed pictures (especially the scabbard, the scabbard bands, the pointed fields, the edges of these fields) would be necessary for a better, concrete statement and finally an in hand inspection by an (in FHH daggers) experienced collector would be necessary for final statement.
But as said, in these pics all looks pretty good!!! Also the condition looks very good!
Is this dagger accompagnied by a hanger?
Currently original FHH daggers range (without hangers) around 45000, 50000 USD Smile .
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.