ha ha...

C. , you've never been so wrong ,,about everything you've posted here...

Owning many things makes you the expert huh? I've seen monster collections when I visited a well heeled friend in Hollywood only to have them half full of common fakes. so that ends that right there..

On this topic there are more old timers posting than the beginners,,,and we thank them and continue to thank them all the time.. by the way Mr. Wittman and Johnson never were posters here, except once or twice if I remember. And, there is a healthy influx of new members,,,and what is it to you if they want to discuss a damascus piece that they can't get a handle on,,weren't you ever a beginner, can't you remember just a few short years ago..
It's not just GDC theres a 13 page topic on WAF, Where Have All the Young Collectors Gone,,so why try and burn a rag here..

I've done a little bit of checking,,the main reason there are few posts anymore,,when you started this how many other forum sites were there?! Maybe WAF and AHF,,3 total with GDC... Now there are 3 times that,,and that's just in English!

And, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have posted at all..