Just checked and my one example doesn't indicate any date of issue/acceptance. Although it does have a circle stamp that appears to have the City name of Stade at the bottom.

I searched my notes and the below is what I saved from that old thread and I'm fairly sure it was provided by Joe Wotka.

"Order of December 8, 1938 creating the Bildermappe

The info on the origin of the Bildermappe was sitting in my 1938 file. On December 8, 1938, the RFSSuChdDtPol issued an order indicating the commssion of a color series by a famous artist of the various ORPO uniforms. The series would be prepared using seven color off-set printing and bound in a full linen folio suitable for gifts and shooting or sport prizes. The Kameradschaftsbund Deutscher Pol.-Beamten in Berlin was responsible for the production of the series.

Paragraph 4) noted that respective command authorities were to notify subordinates that the folio would make an excellent Christmas gift. While this is evidence that the Bildermappe was in production and available in December 1938, existence of the series at that time is difficult to reconcile with the presence of the Feuerschutzpolizei uniform. The Preliminary Clothing Regulations for the Feuerschutzpolizei were issued May 3, 1939. So either Knoetel was given advance knowledge of the uniform for his work in December, or production could not have been completed until shortly before the introduction of the new uniform.

The early date of would explain the inclusion of the still unmodified long bayonets, which were being modified during 1938/39"