quote:

Lloyd no offence mate , my comment about retirement was tongue in cheek i assure you .The fact of the matter is that collectors have been waiting far too long for TW sa book.Ralfs book fills the void

I agree with Rob,it does fill in the void and (I will quote my own words), from Jan 15th when I said "So the 2 should work well together, as an overall reference on the subject". end quote What one lacks the other will pick up on. Not one of us out here has "Just one reference book" A diamond is multi faceted and shows many different views of light. So are more than one reference book. I am hopeful that Ralf does get an American printer I would like to have one of his SA books,, or even pick one up used somewhere.I would even take your book if you did not want it!! The info is the same no matter what the condition. Crap happens sometimes but it is unfortunate that it fell on you Lloyd. If it wasnt you then someone else. No one is immune to disappointments. I hope that you can get past this soon! I mean that in a positive sense with no disrespect intended. Dont let what had happened embitter you so that it takes your focus of of the hobby. No knowledge was gained in this hobby about the collecting field in these last few pages of this thread. I hope we can move on from this. Best Regards to all involved Larry

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!