I like to watch old movies late at night into the early morning hours and have my F. DULA knives in my hands to appreciate the quality, craftsmanship and the pride of ownership from these knives.

So early this morning I noticed that there is a difference in the D.R.G.M. mark on the two knives.

My Waidblatt has D.R.G.M. Note there are no spaces after the period and length of mark is about 9 MM between the D and the M.

My Waidmesser has D. R. G. M. Note there is a space after the period and length of mark is about 11 MM between the D and the M.

Seppi posted his two knives, and the Waidblatt and the Waidmesser are the same: D.R.G.M. Note there are no spaces and length of mark is probably about 9 MM between the D and the M.

As the French say, vive la difference.

C. Wetzel-20609

Web capture_1-5-2024_1358_forum.germandaggers.com.jpeg (71.79 KB, 89 downloads)
Seppi posted his two knives, and the Waidblatt and the Waidmesser are the same: D.R.G.M. Note there are no spaces after the period. They are the same.
IMG-0997.jpg (110.35 KB, 89 downloads)
My Waidblatt has D.R.G.M. Note there are no spaces after the period and length of mark is about 9 MM between the D and the M.
Web capture_1-3-2024_155258_www.ebay.com.jpg (63.8 KB, 89 downloads)
My Waidmesser has D. R. G. M. Note there is a space after the period and length of mark is about 11 MM between the D and the M.