OK I will say this again. The content and information that is found within the pages of this book is very good. I am pleased with the collection of important information inside the book. Having said that I will then be blunt. You need to have all types of criticism in order to achieve better things in life. Everyone loves to hear good things said about their work but not everybody welcomes negative (constructive) criticism. The truth is that the quality of the book is not good. You said in a sarcastic written tone that I like glossy things and that I am whining. Well, glossy book covers are traditionally equivalent to quality. Matte is less expensive to have made. This is a known fact. Also the simple fact that you call my observations "whinning" on a public forum is your attempt to ridicule my opinion which is my God given right. In this manner what you are achieving is silence through intimidation and ridicule so you will get only positive feedback. I am attaching some pictures of what I expected in quality. Cheers, Raul

PS I am not fighting or insulting anyone here so relax.

100_4664.JPG (86.6 KB, 281 downloads)