I finished restoring my 1936 ring and made a replica of the skull and the ring itself.
You can compare the accuracy of detail repetition in comparative photos.
Separately, I would like to dwell on the skull: perhaps some may think that the skull is different from the original, but there are important details here.
The brow ridges were restored, the contours of which remained on the original ring, the nose hole looks larger, but when taking a very close-up photo, exactly the same contours remained on the original, it’s just that the blackening remained only in a small depression and therefore the nose hole does not look big on the original.
The eyes are also large, I analyzed a photo of another original skull from 1936 in very good condition and noticed that the eye sockets had a cone-shaped cutout, i.e. there is a wider radius on the outside and a narrower radius on the inside.
This is why the eye sockets on the original skull are so small, because the brow ridges were erased (worn out) and the diameter of the eye sockets decreased, I also made the eye sockets widen and if you erase the brow ridges on my copy, there will also be small eye sockets there.

00.jpg (79.42 KB, 185 downloads)
02.jpg (90.3 KB, 184 downloads)
03.jpg (73.38 KB, 184 downloads)