Don & Gaspare thanks again for your comments. I'm sure that I've shown these on other forums so sorry if most have seen these before. Here is an item that apparently is somewhat controversial. Some think they are original and some think they are not. Personally, I think these are original pieces and glad to have acquired it.
Next few are also DDAC plaques I’m sorry I didn’t take German in high school so all my translations I get from google translate.
If my translations are incorrect please let me know, thanks.
First one on left is for a DDAC gau rating(?) for Hochland. I would imagine rating in this instance might be qualifying perhaps. As I say please correct my understanding of the terms if possible.
Next one is a members plaque for the DDAC, would be attached to a car grill I believe
Third one is also for the DDAC In recognition of sporting achievements
In the olympic year 1936
Dedicated by the DDAC Gau Bayer. Eastmark

Lastly, for now I show two Amateur Boxing medallions I have. If I remember correctly they are both made by H. Aurich Dresden. I just love the look of these and again, I don’t think these are seen that often. Don, I believe you have said you have a few of these and also the smaller pins for some events of this type? Also Don, was Aurich the only maker of the plaques? I've seen pictures of your smaller pins but I don't remember who made them either actually.

Also if I may, the DDAC physicians plaque which would be on a car grill, any idea what they go for? There is one for sale on a site, with a little enamel damage, price being asked is close to 300, not sure if that’s a good price for one with a little damage or what. I do always prefer to buy items with no damage but again, not sure of value & not seen too often I think. Whether any ideas on value or not, thank you all for taking a look at my items.
Bill

1940 reichpartei medallion (9).JPG (156.91 KB, 93 downloads)
1940 reichpartei medallion (5).JPG (156.83 KB, 93 downloads)
DDAC plaques (3).JPG (132.19 KB, 93 downloads)
1941 breslau boxing3 (10).JPG (151.06 KB, 93 downloads)
Last edited by Duzig; 06/14/2023 06:24 PM.