So, my take on the show. I brought a really crappy sa and sold it just walking around the price was fair but in years past I would have taken that one home or sold for parts. I thought the dagger prices were insane sa pushing 1200. But this time we went to find Jewish holocaust stuff for a museum here there was none but if you asked some folks had stuff under the table. others got really nervous and said they were told not to bring that stuff. Now I do not understand this museum is trying to show what these people had went through during the war and it is being hid at a show what's next nazi stuff. But like i said we were able to find some stuff I hope they can make it work. Another thing I thought really weird was there is a gun show going on at the center and a cheer leading coemption going on so you have folks walking through all these kids with guns and no one seems to care you think they would do these on different days. All in all, I bought nothing for myself I guess I'm old i just won't pay those prices.