Wetzel,
Love the story about the Königspokal. I'm sure they will take good care of it.

Thank you it's not a problem. I'm just trying to help out the best I can. It's been my experience that if an item is a Schutzenfest prize it would state it along with other relevant information. As for winning and being recognized as Schutzenkonig for the year 1927, Carl Evers I'm sure would have received awards along with his name inscribed on the Kings chain and if he won a Schutzen fest in 1926 he also would have been recognized and won a prize of some type. Was it this Hirschfanger I'm not yet convinced for a number of reasons without proof...All of this would have been documented in various ways, the club records or printed in the club or local news papers of the time. Yours is simply what it says it is, A dedication to; "His Hunters with (very) good aim, For the 100 year Anniversary. Of course it was never a mystery to them what that anniversary/connection/history was all about or the 1926 date. Yes it is missing some information so it's a little bit of mystery for us but with a little bit of study into the history of this club I'm sure it will reveal a whole lot more. I think you will learn so much when you research this further.