Gaspare,
thank you again for your help & reply. The picture I put in with the threads from the flag, I took using a hand held small black light flashlight, the others were taken using a 24 inch black light.
As you mentioned I also see lots of examples of arrow cross but as you say not exactly like this. I agree 100% with you regarding the importance of a country not becoming a big melting pot with nothing clear. No problem on that end. I'll continue looking to find a flag like this or insignia with this exact symbol but as of now, I will classify it as unknown but to me most likely modern, but for what I don't know. It'd be nice to find a picture with hungarian items...and a flag exactly like this. I have looked at various sites with modern day neo nazi & fascist groups but again nothing exactly like this flag. I can't imagine someone made it just for the heck of it because it is well made & quite large. And either way I am glad I bought it. I usually try not to buy repro items but I do like unusual stuff and this certainly is unusual even if not original to ww2 period. If I do find anything else out about it I will surely post the info on here. Many thanks for your help and information.
Bill