Ric .,, there it is!! , just crossing the Ts and dotting the i . grin There are some that will insist that there be cross-hatching inside the eyes,,also cross-hatching in between and around the band designs.. What most don't realize is that everyone copied each other,,especially if its a popular ring!. I have even seen them with eyes/ nose cut out and be authentic. Small inconsistencies are fine as long as the main criteria is there[which I won't mention].. Ric your looks fine and wouldn't mind having it myself..
In the early days you sell things thinking 'there are more where those came from'! , Sadly there isn't frown

Benten , Ric,, your MM rings are both nice examples. Even worn you can see it had at one time really good details. And yes,,the flash plating like some other rings came off after a few times of wear..

Benten, maybe the mark are a kind of 'witness' mark or alignment marks..Are they solid or something / a design inside each mark? , Ric,,does yours have the same marks in same places?

Last edited by Gaspare; 01/20/2023 09:31 PM.