Hi Joe,

I've never seen a third style badge with the Swaz in the buckle as with the emblem. There isn't one shown in any of my badge catalogues either, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't one.....

Thanks for the link which sent me off on a search of the net. Eventually I found the book below being offered for sale (for over 200 euros!!!!). It's called "Geschichte des Deutschen Feuerwerkswesens der Armee und Marine mit Einschluss des Zeugwesens" which Google poorly translates as "History of the German fireworks army and navy including the equipment". And "Zur Hundertjahrfeier des Bestehens eines selbständigen Feuerwerkspersonals in Preußen" again through Google translate "For the centenary of the existence of an independent fireworks crew in Prussia".

The website write up for the book which was in English says "Massive work covering the 100 year history and development of artillery in the German military up to the close of the First World War."

So I guess the Reichsbund Deutscher Feuerwerker e.V. Berlin were basically an armaments organisation maybe research & development etc?

Thanks Joe

30748034919a.jpg (223.99 KB, 60 downloads)
30748034919_2a.jpg (63.68 KB, 60 downloads)
Last edited by Don Scowen; 10/19/2022 02:42 PM.

"Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it"

Galadriel, LotR.