, - yeah some have that alien look to them! grin

- That skull is a very old pattern. Theres a Russian[?not 100% sure?] advert that is around 100 years old and has that pattern skull! - Used and was popular during, the early days of the 3rd reich. But soon sometime around the start of the war they started changing. The newer one used,,having the distinguishing features of the face was the upside-down heart of a nose... I'm not exactly sure [and I'm still researching about why] but it was abruptly done to all skull rings.

When your looking at Skull rings with 'Gems' in the eyes,,well there were only a few different cuts that were being used back them... There is a topic here about the different cuts used during the period.
,really worth the time doing a search on!

Being dug or not has no bearing on anything.... Ground dug is not a provenance for authenticity period.......

- Price is good. Some ask, or I do for others that are staring to collect so they will get some idea..... - I'm basically done collecting. I love what I have. There is a pattern or 3 I'd love to get and if its meant to be God will put one of them in front of me! wink grin

Last edited by Gaspare; 08/30/2022 12:00 AM.