Well I have acquired the dagger and group it is a mint Heer WKC dagger with mint portepee and hangers. The recipient was Leuttnant Karl -Heinz Krusenbaum, 2. 7 Pionier- Battalion/ 7 Infanterie Division, awarded the Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, June 8th, 1942, Iron Cross 1rst Klasse, silver wound badge, General Assault badge, and the close combat clasp in bronze. He is a highly decorated officer. He and his wife were married in September 1944, Ursula Penther. She was a member of the NSF, She became a Red Cross nurse and served in Russia from 1940 until 1945, principally in Russia. The group came directly from the family. The group includes Ursula's NSF album, Red Cross nurses' album both compete. A nurses' wartime album in Russia. A large album of both she and her husband including all of their wedding photos. Large studio portraits of Ursula and Karl in his summer white tunic following award of the German Cross. Official large studio portrait of Karl Krusenbaum after awarding of the German Cross, wearing white summer tunic. Ursula's wartime red cross identification, wartime marriage certificate, Document for both showing family tree lineage of Aryan descent, postwar family album, post war photos, pre war school documents, arbeit books, and much more ephemera dating to the 1970s. Dagger remains wrapped in a period 1956 newspaper, blade is stone mint with deep burnishing and 100% cross grain....blemish free, dagger fittings are 100% mint with early silvering and burnishing deep yellow handle paper protected dagger for years I had to cut it out of paper to view it. Although not personalized and although NOT a knights cross recipient he was still highly decorated and an officer of a pioneer battalion. I will take pictures tomorrow for someone to post. A fresh from the family grouping. cheers, Ryan