Parts dagger which I didnt spot on pictures but the most breathtaking moment was the fact that scabbard didnt fit. LW second model - crossguard swaz was hitting hard into top band. Never crossed my mind that this might happend with dealer with such a name. Also the scabbard didnt look right to me. Was offered refund. But since Im in Europe I was still upset.

Had different issue with another LW second model with different dealer (dont want to mention a name because otherwise I had multiple more than good transactions with him). The ricasso of dagger was covered in yellow vaseline (also under the crossguard and part of the grip) god knows where it was stored before. The dagger was sold as SMF (with SMF scabbard and pommel) but after cleaning the vaseline it turned out that blade was Eickhorn grin

What can I say I had some luck with LW2 daggers. It helped me learn more about them and I was lucky in dealing with refunds. It's just unexpected and disappointing to have this experience with big name dealers.

Regards
Mike