yeah dry cleaners isn't the way to go. I'm with Ryan and others on this one.....

- * IF its dirty a soft brushing,,a vacuum with a fine mesh screen over nozzle ,etc.. Sweat stains etc. are fine to leave as is. whether a paperpusher or combat man you sweated. after all these things are 80+ years old now... Blood, well nothing really going to get a 80 yr old blood stain out without some kind of damage..

Moths,lavra etc. the freezer will work. Its got to be a few days and then the normal cleaning..

I once had a camo jacket that reeked of kerosene. I hung it outside, did a light 'Febrezing' and still reeked... One day I freaked out and put it in a garment bag and emptied a box of baking soda all over it and let it sit a week. Then shook it out, let it hang outside,,,,and it still reeked! mad
It was a foreign volunteer camo jacket and liked it but you could smell the Fuc**r right thru the garment bag in the closet!...

Finally just ended up selling it at the MAX.. I heard the guy saying to his friend when walking away ,,one of the reasons he bought it was it smelled of kerosene!! crazy

Last edited by Gaspare; 07/23/2022 01:17 PM.