I hear you Paul and your 100% correct... What will our families do with all our stuff when we're not here?!?.. Everything we have should be grouped photographed cataloged on what it's worth ,,and what to take to get rid of it...Maybe even a list of friends that would buy,,or favorite auction house..

Andy was the best.. A buyer would come up and ask - 'what is the price of a item?. Andy would say its tagged. Buyer would say ,,,can't you do any better... Andy would say make me a offer. IF, if the offer was insulting this is what would happen: Andy would say,,'Well,, its not for sale anymore'. The buyer would have a puzzled look and say oh alright,,I'll give you what your asking. and Andy would say 'Its not for sale. The buyer would ask again whats going on[?],,,and Andy would say,,,,its not for sale,, to YOU,,,goodbye.:

I've seen that play out 10 times if not more,, and always got a laugh out of it. Usually the guy sends a friend over later and buys it for the sticker price...

- My deal is,,I would only go to help,, IF, if we can drastically lower the sticker prices and take any fair offer as long as not insulting... Another friend /old crew member 'Johnny' will be with me also. We are going to sell, sell sell.. Come and show a interest,,,you'll get a vg price!

-- Andy also had a few houses. Under attic insulation,and in basements in boxes marked 'Hummels' there is even more military.. They could fill a big rig tractor trailer If they wanted. They have a big extended van and it will be packed head to toe!!

Last edited by Gaspare; 07/22/2022 05:01 PM.