Well in this and the other topic I explained that we smuggled my sister in law here in from Rough trip. Had to get from Kiev to the Polish border,,,then from there to Warsaw...Thanks to some old but true friends in Warsaw they got her and she camped out at the airport until she made a standby flight.... BUT, after 3 weeks here in the US she felt she had to go back!. Yes she went back. Crossing the border but couldn't get to Kiev. To dangerous for a 50 yr old woman travelling alone. So she is staying at a very small town where her mother left us a very small house about 4 hrs south of Kiev.. Shes cleaned up the relatives graveyard spots. Helped the priest there a bit,, but more important she planted a bunch of different crops.... Ukraine is amazing. Those bags of potting soil we buy here to start of plantings/seedlings,,,,well thats how all the dirt is there. That loamy black earth. You drop a seed in and a bit of water an it grows! ,,anything,,,it all grows beautifully.

- Some bad news, :(,,my wife lost her 1st cousin. Millie we called him. 63 years old, wife , 2 children and 2 grandchildren. . Murdered while fighting in the South East. Things are very rough there,,,his son our cousin we still haven't heard from in a couple weeks now... We pray the Lord is keeping his magazine and belly full and him safe..

- This is a war of attrition.. Putins 48 hr shock and awe only shocked and awed his own troops!. He might be playing it cool Finland and Sweden are joining NATO but its driving him absolutely nuts.. Finland has beaten Russia twice in the past. His BS rhetoric doesn't work on them. .It's not working on anyone anymore. Ukraine will build back better,,they've' done it before..... I would like to thank the OUN and the other Nationalists groups for agreeing to not fight under flying their flags but going with Pres Z. to all fight under the Blue & Yellow,,thank you..

More lives will be lost. But Ukraine will win this thing and get back whatever he thinks he annexed. He's got no idea what he's playing with. These men and women will fight,,fight to the last...... Same as we would do if we were getting invaded and no one was helping. Thanks to those donating, those from other countries fighting there,,thank you,,and we pray for you.., Gaspare

- Old poster from shortly after WW2:

Ukraine.jpg (205.11 KB, 32 downloads)
Last edited by Gaspare; 05/19/2022 05:13 AM.