So again facts were discussed but the designation was not changed. I survived 33 days and needed to try and change this hang tag issue that I seen as out of control. Let's as collectors learn something here. The facts are not set in stone. Maybe we will never know everything about this unique area but let's not displace facts for convenience. We see ACS scales AWS scales, script logos. We can date navy daggers by maker marks. Let's apply the same thinking here. Army daggers by early or late. Converted 1st model RLBs to 2nd model. DRP weyersberg bayonet. This commercial machete needs the same scrutiny. Eagle B everyone. Where is a bayonet collector or luger collector. Let's not just collect!! We are missing a key stone player here. Johnson!!! His quote to me was after x number of books I don't have much else to say. I can't argue that. But time has passed and questions still come along. Let's change what I see as inadequate. Or all those books are just collecting dust. We owe the hobby that at a minimum. No glory no atta boy. Let's fix this if we can! Eagle B anyone ???Did we forget why we are here?