If possible which I doubt I can. My research was abandon years ago.I had a lot of help from Tom Johnson with stories etc.. DD Harris John Merling and a cast of others...Maybe a few of you hit upon my website years ago. But not enough of anyone looked. Most sold off to members here Barry Brown bought the Alcoso wax paper wrap.sure miss that guys imput!!

Puma variants sold pack variants sold etc... I hit upon an old army thread wich I looked and seen F v.d..K but the maker was close but not it. Here are a few that I had left found rather in a dusty bowl. Most are export tags but some I did keep.. the SOS link from Tom W. With Craig is all I comment. He shows a trident tag which is rare indeed all are to some extent. But the red and white triangle tag came on a straight razor 100% not saying you can't put it on a trident dagger but really what's the point anywho for what it's worth a few I have left. If I can get my old files back up I can show others maybe even some screen shots of my old page.

IMG_20220505_021913453~2.jpg (142.29 KB, 273 downloads)
IMG_20220505_201142385_HDR~2.jpg (112.05 KB, 273 downloads)