We have a local 'Gun Show' [really just military some flintlocks, bayos, reloading stuff, survival,,a bit of WWII,,oldies etc.] So I had met a guy that had a broken die to a old US coin!! He said it was fake and damaged from misuse etc. and somehow he got it.. I could tell it was old and asked if he had more. And,,,of course he had one I liked from 1950..

I told him I think it's illegal to have a piece that makes money [coinage]... He quickly took it out of his display case an put in his briefcase. blush shocked grin..

The other he told me a very fair [low] price for it and I got it! Pretty sure its a womans ring.. It's damaged but a little different than my other dies..
I have a section on dies in my project. I was showing 2 or 3 and some info.. - But then last year found great pages from a 1930s German trade booklet and just wanted to have a die for each of their line drawings, and understand their technique/workings etc.

Here it is.. Please,,you guys have a die for anything - a pin ,watch face, cufflink, anything! please I invite you to add the to this post.... Thanks..,G.

Die7.JPG (95.41 KB, 215 downloads)
DIE8b.jpg (52.67 KB, 215 downloads)
Last edited by Gaspare; 03/12/2022 01:46 AM.