Hi guys

I'm in Canada and I've noticed recently that some of the Canadian Dealers websites no longer carry Third Reich items for sale. For example eMedals used to carry a fair amount of TR Militaria. I visited their website and it reads:

"In response to domestic concern and growing social opinion, eMedals has made the conscious and responsible decision to remove the presentation of German Third Reich historical items from our online catalogue. For three decades, eMedals has made an effort to preserve history in all its forms. As historians and researchers, we have managed sensitive articles and materials with the greatest of care and respect for their past and present social context. We acknowledge the concern put forth by Canadian domestic social voices and have taken proactive actions to address this sentiment. For additional details, please contact customer service."

Similarly and more recently, I visited Paul Hogle's Website (Lakesidetrader) and all TR items have also been removed

Anyone know anything about this? It could really impact collecting up here in Canada

Cheers
John

Last edited by Fitzer; 02/27/2022 11:58 PM.